How I keep up to date on a product which daily changes?
Ainsi, pour comprendre en détail un service ou une nouvelle fonctionnalité, il est nécessaire de réaliser de nombreuses recherches
Many books exist on Office 365, but each book quickly becomes obsolete in few months. This is due to the cloud nature of Office 365 (Office 365 web interface changes, new services, etc.).
Of course you can do your own research on the Internet. However, this process is time consuming and difficult to know if the source is up to date.
For several years I have been using the book Office 365 for IT Pros by Tony Redmond. This book is, in my opinion, the only book that is consistent with the Microsoft cloud philosophy.
- buy this book : Gumroad (epub and PDF) or Amazon (Kindle only)
- more than 1200 pages covering all Office 365 services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, Kaizala, etc.).
- technical details to a better understanding of the complexity of Office 365
- written by several well-known MVP. The chief editor, Tony Redmond wrote several best-seller books on Exchange
- finally, and this is probably the most important part, this book is updated monthly. These updates are free throughout the year